Now more than ever, Jojoba Desert is committed to its primary value as a responsible leader, in all aspects, for the health and safety of our customers, employees, and mother nature.
We are committed to the global effort to stop the spread of the Coronavirus, and still continue to provide the best service experience and stable supply of our natural and safe JD Jojoba oil-based products – all under compliance with the National and World Health Ministry’s guidelines:
- Most of our plant monitoring activities are computerized and done remotely – which allows most staff to work from home.
- Our factory is fully automatic and sterile, with no human contact, in every shift there will be the minimum amount of people required for safety and operational functions.
- As part of our regular activities, we are fully connected to home-based work, including online meetings, so that ongoing activities are maintained and we keep an uninterrupted work flow.
- The staff necessary to continue working from the office, such as logistics and quality control, do so under the strict Health Ministry guidelines.
- There are no external visits to the company’s offices and factory.
- Ensure strict hygiene level in our factory, offices and staff.
Furthermore, sufficient stock has been transferred to our warehouses worldwide (USA, the Netherlands, and China) in order to ensure our partners and customers a stable and quick supply.
We choose to see this challenging era as an opportunity to further streamline our existing sustainable practices. Our hopes and prayers are that by the time this threat is gone, we will enjoy a healthier life and a healthier planet.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish us all political, geographical, financial and personal prosperity.
From us all, the Jojoba Desert Team