Smart Sub-Surface Irrigation – Minimum 30% Savings in Irrigation Water
Natural resource management by using reclaimed water through drip irrigation technology on non-arable land.
Sub-Surface Soil Water Irrigation
Maintain a dry soil surface
- Prevents weed seed germination.
- Low humidity results in less herbicide & fungicide used
- Does not interfere with field operations
- No water lost to evaporation
- Improved yield & quality by precise water consumption by crop
Netafim University – Section 6, Subsurface Drip Irrigation
We Lead Sustainability with Smart Irrigation Practices Using Digital Farming
- Fast access to data and the power to operate irrigation in real time – all from the palm of the farmer’s hand.
- Our farmers have the power to manage the irrigation, gather data from sensors and decide on real time actions.
- Grow better yields and save costs by delivering the right amount of nutrients directly to the root of the plant.
JD Irrigation Water Source Ratio
|Total Reclaimed Water||5.13||5.75||5.14|
|Total Water Consumption||5.87||6.25||5.41|
|Relative Ratio of Reclaimed Water / Total Water Consumption||89%||89%||95%|